Staff/Faculty using Exchange:
- Log into the web interface at https://exchange.brandonu.ca
- Click option, then set automatic replies
- Type in a Subject and message which people will receive when you are away.
- You may also set a start and end date so that this rule turns on and/or off by itself
- Normally you would want to set it it to reply to external users as well
- Click Save
- You should test/verify that the rule is working.
Students using Webmail:
- Open your internet browser to the https://www.brandonu.ca website.
- On the university website, click on webmail.
- Enter your username and password.
- While in the Mail app click on the Gear symbol which is located in the upper right area of the screen.
- Click on “options” then Automatic Replies
- Under the Automatic Replies click “send automatic replies, type your message.
- Click Save when done (at the top)