If you receive an email that goes automatically into the Junk E-Mail folder, but you don't want it to go there, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Junk E-Mail" folder
- Right click on the email in question, click "Junk", click "Never Block Sender" (usually selecting this option resolves the issue, but if it does not then apply the next settings as well)
- Right click the message again, click "Junk", click "Never Block Sender's Domain"
- Right click the message again, click "Junk", click "Never Block this Group or Mailing List"
- Once those are selected you can right click one more time on the message, click "Junk", select "Not Junk", a message box will show "This message will be moved back into the Inbox Folder" and a checkmark will show beside "Always trust e-mail from "email@example.com", click OK on the message box and the message will move to your inbox.